One of the chief roles a supervisor carries out is to oversee efficient worker management. Some of the functions he or she has to carry out in this regard include –
- Maintaining log in/ log out time for all workers.
- Calculation of benefits or wages based on the time put in.
- Generating insights that help management take accurate decisions that are inline with their growth objectives.
An online timesheet is one great way to track performance, utilization and productivity of an employee in any sector – be it construction, real estate or property development, or any other human resource intensive industry.
Cloud based timesheet tracking systems utilize the power of cloud technology to store data and allow easy recording and retrieval of data from any place, any time, and on any Web enabled device. With growing popularity, there are a slew of cloud based timesheet tracking software. This will lead to confusion amongst potential purchasers about which one to go for. In order to make the decision easy, we present below some features that are must-haves to qualify as a good timesheet tracking system for your organization.
- Scope – The timesheet needs to be very comprehensive in nature for both managers and workers. It should support not only tracking of timesheet but should also facilitate monitoring breaks, invoice tracking, expense sheet, report outputs, display trends and allow easy decision making or senior leadership of the organization.
- Deployment ease – Your organization must already have some IT systems in place to bring about efficiency and productivity. A cloud based software such as www.timebooklet.com needs to show the critical feature of easily integrating with the current systems so that there are no problems after the software is deployed at the client end.
- Cost implications – Some very effective timesheet tracking systems also come in as free to use. However one needs to weigh in between features/benefits and costs involved. If you feel a free version of a software product is not up to the mark, you can also explore paid software products that are bound to have a much broader spectrum of features.