Managing timesheet and invoices is important not only in construction but also in other aspects of our lives and business activities. Prior to the advent of the internet, such task can only be done with paper but nowadays, online or cloud based timesheet has revolutionized the estimation processes and the management of time. Cloud based timesheets are much better than paper for so many reasons, a few of these reasons and benefits of cloud based app over the use of paper is shortly outlined.
• With cloud based platform, you do not need to install any software. Everything is done over the internet and hence making it superfast and efficient. More so, you will always be up-to-date with the latest features and technologies.
• The cloud based timesheet provided by Timebooklet.com is essentially fast and secure. You will not lose your data in any way as the data is always backed up and protected.
• The use of smartphone for business activities has become the order of the day. Cloud based apps can easily be opened in smartphones and any other platforms including desktop platforms, tablets and so forth.
• You only need a few mouse clicks to create your timesheet as well as estimates and convert them into invoices and send them to managers and so forth. As a matter of fact, cloud based timesheet drastically eliminates the stress involved in handling timesheet but also ensures that efficiency and the best performance is ensured in the process.
A lot of factors need to be put into consideration in the management of construction projects. You need to put a lot of processes into consideration, ensure that they are well coordinated and also effectively supervise them. Any lag in the coordination and supervision of the construction project might make it a poor task. This might be a very difficult task to perform, however, with effective time sheets; you can handle all the tasks simultaneously with much precision and efficiency.
A timesheet will help you in tracking every piece of work done in your project and hence you will be able to know at a glance how your project is progressing and hence effectively manage them. You can decide to use paper based timesheet and estimates to manage your task, however, to ensure much productivity and efficient management of your project, time and track everything taking place in your project, online timesheet is inevitable.
Online or cloud based timesheet provided by Timebooklet.com is high end and essentially designed to offer you everything you need for your construction project. It has enhanced features and provides you easy access to the management of your project. It is very easy to convert your timesheet and estimates to invoice and therefore email them to the manager with this cloud based platform. More so, since it is cloud based, you can easily access it via desktops and mobile platform from anywhere in the world. Its flexibility, effectiveness and efficiency make Timebooklet.com the best platform for managing your construction projects.
When you are managing a construction project, you need to coordinate a number of different processes and supervise a number of different workers, all at the same time. Keeping an eye on such a number of personnel and work activities can be a tough task for you. To maintain deadlines and ensure smooth flow of work, you need top-notch timesheet management. Especially for construction projects, it is important to have high-quality timesheet management tools at your disposal, as it helps keep track of exactly how much work is being put in individually, and therefore indicates the overall progress of the various facets of the project. For contractors and supervisors, the best option is to use cloud-based timesheet management solutions for easy access and enhanced features.
Construction Projects and its Processes
Construction projects are lengthy, intense and involve a lot of different kinds of work. Starting from architects and builders, going on to painters, plumbers and electricians, and right down to furnishers and carpenters, a large number of workers are involved who contribute towards making a successful construction project.
You should also consider that since construction projects are usually carried out on-site, timesheets should be accessible from location. A cloud-based solution will not only give you the freedom to access and analyze timesheets on-site, but will also provide data security and safety. You can even use your mobile phone to access daily timesheets and keep a tab on activities.
Here are some of the pressing reasons why you might want to use cloud-based timesheet management services for your construction projects –
- Ease of Access – Online timesheets are accessible from anywhere in the world. You can get real time reporting of entry and exit records of workers whenever you need. Many cloud-based timesheet solutions also come with their own mobile apps. If you have a web enabled device, accessing your timesheet is going to be really easy whether you are at your office or on-site or on a vacation. You can use an Android device or an iPhone calculator to add up man-hours and assess progress.
- Features – Online timesheet management services often bundle a lot of useful extra features that you might find useful. Many services provide features like detailed report generation, client invoice management, resources and materials management and payroll management, which will enable you to stay in control of your construction project at all times.
- Control – With easily accessible timesheets, you can remain in control of your project throughout. You can schedule different workers like painters, electricians, plumbers and carpenters according to the specific and immediate needs of the project, and remotely ensure that all work is progressing as planned. You can make optimum use of your manpower, while remaining informed and updated about the project.
- Safety and Security – With cloud-based timesheet management, you will never have to worry about losing any important data. Paper-based timesheet management is a thing of the past, and locally stored data can be a victim of hardware and software failure. On the cloud, every fact and figure remains safe and available to you at all times.